The following is on offer:
- Walking tours in the villages, mountains and bush, organized according
to the interests of the visitors, and vary from several hours to
several days (Walking tours can be extended to include the Hadzabe
and Datogan in Lake Eyasi.)
- Visits to development projects schools, dispensaries, hospitals,
historical sites like German and British settlements, coffee plantations,
and graves in Oldeani on the rim of the Oldeani Mountain and Ngorongoro
- Traditional Iraqw meals - ugali (stiff porridge) with meat, vegetables,
milk, fresh honey, kande (maize and beans) and more.
- Camping in rural and natural traditional environment or stays
in Iraqw traditional houses
- Displays of traditional wares -weapons, garments, gourds, baskets,
mats, day pots and stone tools; some of the items are for sale and
others are part of a permanent collection.